The FES Professional Course, offered by Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz, is designed for practitioners with some previous training or experience with flower essence therapy. This is a special opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in flower essence therapy by combining practical and theoretical teachings, informational and experiential learning, flower essence plant studies and therapeutic profiles, counseling methods and inner work.
We offer a program of professional quality, in which intellect, feeling and imagination are honored and cultivated. Our highly acclaimed training and certification program has been offered annually since 1982, and has been attended by practitioners from around the world. Please join us for a most enjoyable and enriching experience!
Highlights of the Professional Course
• Philosophical/historical basis for flower essence therapy
• In-depth profiles of leading flower essences and formulas
• Nature walks and plant study in the Terra Flora gardens
• Principles of flower essence selection, formulation and application
• Practical experience assessing and selecting flower essences
• The MetaFlora Map of the Soul as a blueprint for flower essence therapy
• The Client-Practitioner Relationship in flower essence therapy
• Treating special populations: children, elderly, animals
• Clinical case reports and leading research from FES
Read more details of the course curriculum.
Graduates of the FES Professional Course are eligible for the optional Certification Program. The FES Certification Program involves in-depth case study research, plant study and archetypal analysis.
Minds in Bloom: a review of the FES Professional Course
from Flower Essence Services (FES) on Vimeo